Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cloverfield Movie Review


I watched this movie last Friday, thinking it is an exciting movie to watch when the statue of freedom's head got broken, so I decided to spend RM 7 on to watch it in GSC cinema. The first 15 minutes was just nonsense where a guy will be holding a video camera interviewing people what they want to talk about on a guy who is getting married. You will be watching the whole movie as if you are the video camera. I felt dizzy when the movie was just started and luckily it was not a long movie, just around 75 minutes. If you got motion sickness, I would suggest you to take Novomin first before entering the hall or just watch other movie.

This movie was a huge disappointment, probably the worst movie in year 2008 that I am watching in cinema. Storyline is ok, but screen play and ending is just crap. The screen just moves around like mad and there were a few instances you are just looking at the floor. The ending is very simple, it ends when the video camera was destroy by a bomb, which blast the whole Manhattan. Wtf, it is just not worth the RM 7 ! Next time I will wait other people to watch movie first then let them to recommend me which one to watch.

No comments: