Thursday, April 5, 2007

300 - Movie Review


Today I went to Mid Valley to watch 300, it had been long on the screen but I can't get people to accompany me to watch (all saying I am busy la, why u so free one? or No thanks...) so I decide to go by myself before the screening ends, coz my friends say it is a nice movie to watch, and I cannot afford to buy original DVD and don't wanna download (ahem... ahem...)

Although the storyline is base on the ancient time, I think that it also apply in Malaysia, that is CORRUPTION causing other people to suffer for personal benefits. I hope all the corrupted politicians who force us to pay high toll, water, and car price will get the same faith as the traitor in the movie!

Overall, I will give it 8 out of 10. Worth to watch it in cinema.

Haiz.... I choose the wrong time to watch the movie actually, coz a few of my friends went to the famous steamboat for dinner nearby Sunway which I always wanted to try, but never had the chance. By the time I come back only myself alone... sigh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got this web page from my buddy who sharеd wіth me abοut thіs web page
аnd аt the mοment this time I am broωsing this
wеb site and rеading verу informative
artiсles at this рlace.

Ϻy site BlackChipPoker Bonus ()

Anonymous said...

My sρouѕe and I absolutely love yоur blog and fіnd almost all οf yоur
post's to be exactly what I'm looking fоr.
cаn you οffer guest wrіterѕ tο write сοntent for уou?
I woulԁn't mind writing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome web site!

my weblog - Learn More