Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Last PBL!!!

Since semester 2, we have gone through so many PBLs... We need to wake up early and go to present our topic, which is so boring and time wasting. But 4th April 2007 is my last PBL, so we took photos and celebrate the end of PBL, hahahaha.




Back from left: Wong Yuen Nee, Yeap Poh Hon (ME), Yong Wai Yin, Joesephine, Wong Foot Seng, Pipi.
Front from left: Dr.Arjun, Alan

Last time, I don't like PBL that much coz it is more like a lecture presentation... now this semester is more interesting because each of the group member done the PBL in discussion form. There are a lot of funny moment, which keeps me awake, compare with last time... I just zzz, cannot concentrate and basically my soul fly away outside PBL room but just my physical still present... LOL!!!

During my last presentation, I also record down the voice of our presentation. I forgot to start recording until our third presenter (Foot Seng) present, but still is a 1 hour long voice clip (5.5MB), open by quick time if u want.

Last PBL.amr

No comments: