Thursday, July 3, 2008

Life in IMU

Since Wai Kit and Han Ping already wrote a review on our gang, I am also tempted to do the same, so here it goes...

Yen Wei (a.k.a. Sang Lahan)

He likes to dream a lot, some example of the questions he would ask (to start up a conversation in our gang) are:
1)If I am a millionaire I will.... , what about you?
2)Let you choose two or more things, but neither of the options are good, e.g. let you eat shit or eat urine what will you choose?

Pros: You can count on him when doing project, research, things that need PR especially hehe...

Cons: Slow (SANGat perLAHAN), can't count fully on him when you are in a rush, indecisive, imaginary questions are boring, don't know how to swim !


Li Guo (a.k.a. Udangtu)

This guy can make a lot of funny acts, especially his facial expression when he talk about something even not so funny he can make you laugh non stop! One of my matey who accompany me to watch movie every Wednesday at MidValley.

Pros: Helpful, generous

Cons: Snoring, stubborn, let people make use too easily (not me), UDANG di sebalik baTU, need to reduce carbohydrates intake !


Han Ping (a.k.a Bolita)

His ranking of important things:
1=Girlfriend (wanITA)
2=Football (BOLa)
3=Money
n=Friend?

He is a walking MapKing because he knows a lot of places in KL/Selangor that even local people doesn't knows how to go. He also took me around to explore new places and food, that's why I know how to go to those shopping complexes in KL region. The main culprit that causes me obssesion in DoTA game, brought me to ZoneX in study break with Ken in 1st or 2nd year can't remember liao... After so many years he only knows how to use Bone Fletcher to Wind Walk and run away when people is fighting and WW again to KS (Kill Steal) other people's hardwork!

Pros: Financial planning and income is superb, polite, helpful

Cons: Will revenge if you did anything to him, close door very hard when he is angry, throw his legendary unbreakable/immortal Nokia hanphone on people as his weapon, says want to go Bangkok with me but last minute cancel...


Wai Kit

High class people, loud speaker, follow the latest trend in fashion, can consult him if you need to buy new clothing because his taste is very good. Rich guy, got many rich friends too who will give him birthday present that is worth more than RM 1000, so no matter what I am able give him also uncomparable, therefore I decided to give him a strawberry which I had to fight among many others in a buffet lunch to get one, it is more meaningful because this one you got money also cannot get hahaha...anyway he still owe me an abalone + NO meal

Pros: Presentation "diamond" medalist, extraodinary desigining skill and work rate, will share good stuff to other people

Cons: Always threaten to boycott people, willing to spend money to buy something which looks nice/special but not worth the money paid.


Zhi Yang

Have friendssssssssssss all over Malaysia and the world. Your morning is his nightime, rarely saw him in the class attending lecture but he is gifted with the godlike limbic system that can memorized everything he read in the past 24 hours. He is a satellite that can spy on you even he is 100000km away from you, so beware if you are gonna said anything bad about him and then you will received a "death" threat SMS from him...

Pros: Erm...probably drive me to Shangri-La hotel FOC once

Cons: May keep people wating for him because of requring at least 1 hour in shower and another 30 minutes to dress up, style his hair etc...


Chia Whey

Need to sacrify his time just because of a module called Pharmacist as Health Professional, kinda like moral studies in your high school, IMU should have been more linean to him... His outlook is like a "lala chai", especially when he dyed his hair in golden colour, whoa patients in the hospital will not dare to disobey his instructions on taking medicine when he became pharmacist.

Pros: Buddy to discuss about football and games

Cons: Bad breath


Disclaimer : All the post are written as per best effort basis, don't take it too seriously :)

3 comments:

k2k said...

HI-HI POH HON!!! *wave wave* i start missing the days we waved each other le... haha.

i love the way u write this post. simple but "one needle see blood" or yi1 zhen1 jian4 xue3... anyway i wan to clarify that i'm not rich! thanks for flattering me in your post anyway. haha. u still owe me the perhentian photos ah...

we plan to make a convo-video... still at the stage of planning... give us some feedback ok?

Anonymous said...

Walaoeh...haha. GOdlike limbic system..."death" threat SMS pulak... WAkakaz XD ur blog really funny and really can c "blood" man! =X

I can't *wave wave* with u since it was a trademark between u n wk. =X haha...anyway i stil can say hi to u de. hihi poh hon! =D

Y no nick name for me, wk and cw geh? U forgot or dunno? haha...
when u come kl to do the video? let's us know yea.

Anonymous said...

My legendary nokia is not at home anymore, my dad sold it off dy i think. You obsession in DotA is not because of me lar, is your own addiction. I miss those time going out to explore new food/eating places with you and others. And also those time watching football and playing DotA till I sleep in front of my laptop.

So sorry about the Bangkok trip, I have something important to attend at home.

Yen Wei last time I'm sick with all his imaginary question, but now i miss his 'tough' question.

Li Guo really need to take care of his health.

I agree with you that Wai Kit is rich. HeHe..

Zhi Yang is a gifted person, and he changed a lot compared to semester 1.

Chia Whey is a good person to discuss about football. I know he is a die-heart fan of Valencia.