Monday, July 21, 2008

B104 4th birthday

Happy birthday to batch of IMU BPharm B104, it had been 4 years since 21th July 2004 when we first got into IMU as pioneer Bee Farmers...


Semester 1 orientation, photo taken at the roof top, which is Dewan Chancellor / MPH 6 now

4 years ago we don't know what kind of challenge is ahead of us, but now we are glad that we will become a pharmacist serving the people soon. Currently there are still no news from the Ministry of Health and Pharmacy Board on when and where we will be going to start working, but I would like to make 3 wishes on this day:

1) I hope all of us can get the place we wanted to work at
2) I hope all of us will have a successful career and life in the future
3) I hope all pharmacist can get a pay rise ! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea I also hope we can get the place that we apply for. And also the pay rise!!

Poh Hon said...

Jezz... still no letter, wtf are they doing ?