Thursday, June 12, 2008

I love McDonald


McDonald is having promotion during this European Cup 2008 competition :

1) Free coke refills during the match and;
2) Free medium french fries coupons with every goal when you go to any 24-hour McD restaurants

I got 4 free medium fries voucher when Spain beat Russia 4-1 in the first match of the group stage. I thought I should have got 5 coupons but then it is fine to me to have 4 free medium french fries ! I like french fries a lot, especially from McD which in my opinion sells the best french fries.

McD is also having a fantasy football game during this festival, I had joined and as always luck seems to play with me... I pick Cristiano Ronaldo as captain in the first match but he only scored 3 points, however in the second game he got 13 points instead I pick David Villa as captain, haiz...

No comments: