Thursday, May 8, 2008

Photo of HTC Touch


Went to KLCC for the first PC fair of 2008


Went to Endah Parade, where I saw people "feeding" their leg to a fish or poisoning the poor fish with their smelly legs.

Chicken Buffet, price per person increased from RM 14.90 to RM 19.90 in just 3 years time!

Overall, what I can say about the camera of HTC Touch is a real simple camera with the ability to capture a 2 Mega pixel photo. All the photos that I took were set to 1 Mega pixel. I would say the even my 2005 model K750i Sony Ericsson handphone with Auto Focus performs better than a year 2007 PDA phone with camera.

Anyway, I bought a Panasonic TZ 15 recently, and I doubt that any camera phone can beat my camera ! Stay tuned for photos taken at Pulau Perhentian and Kuantan trip. Probably will upload it when I installed Streamyx at my home, so sick with dial-up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PDA camera memang can't fight a normal camera. It is like comparing proton and honda/toyota.

Those people feeding the fish with their leg hor.. one day, if they eat those fish.. haha, sure they will vomit out.

I'll never go to chicken buffet anymore!!