Friday, May 30, 2008

Convocation Day - 24 May 2008


I have seen this in my dream and now I see it for real - is my graduation day!

Family photo


Dr.Kang


Yee Ni


Yuen Ni






Graduation dinner at Shangri-La hotel, Putrajaya.



Time for emo video



Wide angle photo, capturing all the ladies that night with my Panasonic TZ-15 camera equipped with wide angle lens.


New Backstreet Boys ???


My IMU gang / friends


Amelia looks so cool...


LG with his cute expression hahaha...


Someone eat too much during the dinner and her car's tire puncture LOL !

2 comments:

Josephine said...

wtf!!!!

Anonymous said...

U talented photographer! Haha(^_-) The pictures turned out great, especially the BSB photo that was painstakingly choreographed.. ^_^;

Keep in touch!!

Cheers! And Congratulations again!