Monday, March 10, 2008

Rocket Rocks Penang

I paid RM 40 (usual RM 27) for bus ticket from KL to Penang on Friday evening. Those operator claimed that it was an extra bus, and Konsortium only got 11 pm bus at that time. Even though it was apparently overpriced ticket which they wanted to make extra profit, I am still willing to pay to vote for the first time, to show my dissatisfaction towards the BN government over the pass 4 years (or even more).

This is something very different from who you vote for in primary school for role model student, it can decide yours and the whole country future!

8th of March 2008 after lunch, vote for the first time in my life, exercised my right as a voter. The party who disappointed me all this while of course didn't get my vote in both state and Parliament seat. My place is Bukit Gelugor represented by Karpal Singh (Parliamen-DAP) and Yeoh Soon Hin (State-DAP).

See so many rockets in the island, whoa!

While I am having dinner at a kopitiam around 8 p.m., I had already heard people talking about DAP had won all their seats, which I felt so shocked and pleased at the same time, but still I think it is impossible for DAP to win so big at that time. If that is the case then RM 40 I paid is well spend.

The results - DAP in coalition with PKR wins Penang state for the first time in history, 29 state seats in total out of 40. Hope that DAP won't let us down and show that you are better than BN. We have given you a chance to prove yourself DAP! GoGoGo...

No comments: