Sunday, March 30, 2008

HTC Touch White



Bought a second hand HTC Touch White for RM 1200 recently. A new one cost about RM 1688. After that only realized that quite a few users had the problem with screen misalignment problem, including myself. Since my PDA phone is still under warranty, I decided to send it to HTC service centre at Lowyat Plaza.

The service was efficient, I just sent it for repair on Wednesday and get a SMS on Friday morning to ask me collect it. I am so glad that they also replaced a new front casing for me because I scratched it accidentally when I am trying to open the casing to put in the SIM card for the first time. Initially I asked for the replacement but the person in-charge said that isn't possible, anyway they did replaced it for me at the end haha... but I need to buy a new screen protector for RM 20 because they replaced the whole screen without replacing the screen protector for me, anyway later I found out they gave me a 1GB micro SD for free :) I was trying to put in my own 2GB micro SD then I thought the slot was "stuck", actually it is due to there is a card inside there.

Now I am happy with this PDA phone after getting use to it. 201MHz processor speed isn't that slow to me, now I can install all the Medical Programs e.g. Micromedex, Skyscape, Sanford Guide, Lexi-Comp etc... it is just so useful !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HTC sucks...u shud wait for iphone!