Monday, December 17, 2007

Is my birthday tomorrow!

Another 2 hours more I will be officially 22 year-old. This will be the first time I am not celebrating my birthday at my hometown Penang for so many years because usually this time I am still enjoying school holiday.

I would like to share some of the photo I took with my classmates on last Friday for our convocation magazine. After this we won't be having a lot of chances meeting each other because we will be going to hospital attachment for 9 weeks times.

A/P Dr.Kang Yew Beng, who always bugged be "Poh Hon, where is your tie ?" Whenever I got my tie on he will be so happy hahahaha... Look at the photo his smiles was so big! @_@


Photos with some of my classmates (Gangs of black, white and gray :)

Nothing bocor, just wandering where is the old roof top canteen, the new canteen food is so expensive and tasteless.

Why do we need to clerk case and prepare for seminar... :(

Two leng chai and leng lui

Moo: Go Klang remember "ta pau" bak kut teh for me !
Kit : Yes Boss...

Then I found this balloon inside the student lounge, too bad no birthday present for me, whose balloon is this? I will destroy it!

Who got photos to share ? Please let me know or send it to me ok ? Thanks!

This new semester started so early, so sien one day before birthday still need to wake up so early at 6a.m. and go to Hospital Kuala Lumpur for my first day of hospital attachment. After briefing ends at 9 a.m., 5 of us (Jivanti, Kai Shing, Cathy and Diayana) who were assign to Oncology ward should be allowed to go back straight away rather than waiting the pharmacist in-charge to handle us who never shows up until 3 p.m. and was still busy with meeting until then.

Each hospital got the pros and cons, HKL usually allows you to go home earlier, got a lot of cases but it isn't really a teaching hospital. Moreover it covers a huge area, sometimes you need to walk a lot to reach you destination and not many of the department are equipped with air con. So stop complaining la to those people who went to Seremban and Klang... hahaha I see u good u see me good only.

3 comments:

hp84 said...

poh hon, just want to wish you happy birthday. Let me comment on you.. Erm, get to know you since I shifted to 5th floor. You're a kind person, except for money. HaHa..
You're really a computer freak, without you, no one can settle our house router and internet.
May all your wish comes true and enjoy your hospital attachment.

Josephine said...

happy belated birthday oo~

eh 22 years old.. seriously? i thought 23 haha.. aish.. younger than me by a few months.. tak shiok =P

have a great 9 weeks attachment! and dont forget to ask HP to bring the router! :P

Poh Hon said...

I am one of the youngest in B104, so don't bully me hehe... Router I sell to other people already coz he offer me first.
HP is a very helpful and kind person too, I will remember who helped me when I needed the most.