Friday, October 3, 2008

First day working !

Although this is not the first time I work for money in my life, but today is officially the date when I am working FULL TIME and waiting for my first ever paycheck.

One thing that I am sure everyone posted to Seberang Jaya training/placement will remember for his or her life was there are plenty of forms to fill up, until you can write your name, I.C. number, birthday, and house address for not less than 20 times. Thus, it is not working to be precise but I will still get my salary paid started counting since today haha.

If got chance I will ask the governemtn why do we have to fill up so many forms ? Too much paper, energy and time ? Shouldn't that all the systems be integrated into a computer so that we can copy and paste :P ? Even the punch-card system had been replaced by a fingerprint recognizing sensor at Jabatan Kesihatan Negeri Pulau Pinang and Hospital Seberang Jaya, as far as I remember, HKL is still using the old punch-card system... I was really impressed by that haha, but that means I cannot be late and ask somebody else to punch card for me.

Now I am in a dilemma, if I am able to remain at Hospital Pulau Pinang after PRP, it will save me a lot of petrol money and time on traveling across the Penang bridge with insane traffic jam prior to and after office hour. However the more hectic workplace in Penang GH and as told by some trustworthy sources it has a complicated personal relationship between staff makes me think twice. Perhaps it is better to just rent a room at Seberang Jaya during my FRP years.

Anyway, I am quite happy and satisfy to be able to get a good hospital and desired placement in Penang state. Good luck to all of B104ian, wish we all can make IMU BPharm pioneer batch to shine all over Malaysia, and establish ourselves as the best pharmacist graduates even we are from private university which is not as well known as USM.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PH, so you have decided to stay in seberang jaya? How is the hospital? Get some picture and post it up let me see.
By the way, hospital seberang jaya so high tech! Use fingerprint instead of punch card. Hospital Kuantan still use punch card system. HeHe.. got pros and cons one.. you know you know.. hehe..

Anyway, good luck to you and keep in touch ok.

Anonymous said...

tramadol online tramadol dosage nhs - tramadol online doctor consult